By Garage Shapeups Guest Author: Troy W Greenberg
1. Cabinets Specifically Designed for the Garage Environment - Regular closet shelving and organization systems are not designed for use in punishing garage environments. Look for garage storage cabinets that are designed with such environments in mind.
2. Wide Range of Cabinets Available - In this day and age, you shouldn't have to settle for a system with just a few cabinet configurations. Today there are companies making hundreds of different cabinets to make your space as unique as your needs are. Think Long term, rather than what your immediate needs are.
3. Garage cabinets should be Off-the-Floor - In the garage, it makes all kinds of sense to store items off the floor. After all, water and other potentially damaging things can seep along garage floors; why risk having it come into contact with the things that you're trying to protect? Furthermore, off-the-floor garage cabinets make for easy cleaning, which will enhance the organization and overall quality of your garage.
4. Heavy-Duty Drawers - More than likely, you'll be storing heavy, bulky tools and other equipment out in the garage. Your drawers better be able to handle such loads, and the best garage storage systems will include heavy-duty drawers that will be more than up to the task.
5. Specialty Cabinets - Look for cabinets to specifically organize your home, such as Parts bin cabinets to hold screws and small parts, or lockers for the kids jackets and shoes or winter clothing.
6. Strong, Durable Designs are Mandatory - Whether it's the drawers, shelves or racks, garage storage cabinets should be built to withstand heavy weights. You should feel as confident about placing a heavy - yet fragile - chainsaw in one as you do a basic metal hammer.
7. Customization will be an Option - In addition to having configurable bins, the best garage organization system will give you the option of true customization. In other words, you should be able to dream up any design imaginable, - and the company should be able to make it happen.
8. Garage Cabinet Colors - Some companies offer several colors and some even custom colors.
9. Look for American Made - Enough Said
10. Professional Installation will be Available - In order to achieve the most space-maximizing layout possible, you should always invest in garage cabinets that can be professionally installed. Even if you're fairly handy about such things, you'll enjoy much better results when the pros do the job for you.
If you'd like to cut to the chase and find garage storage systems that include all of the preceding benefits, you should consider Garage Shapeups Garage gear. Their garage organization solutions are second to none, and all of the preceding points are covered. Variety is key, and you'll get it with GS Signature garage cabinets, and for less than you might imagine. Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Troy_W_Greenberg/739639
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4964759
The author of this page is Nick Dixon, owner of Garage Shapeups and Lifetime Epoxy Floors.